Sublimation ink syringes are used for filling the printer ink cartridges. It’s an easier way to refill your emptied printer ink container. These syringes help to fill the ink containers during the sublimation printing process. The filling process of ink is quick and easy. However, you must handle this process carefully while filling the printer ink cartridges. Otherwise, sublimation ink will create a mess in the printer.
These syringes contain two parts. The first part of sublimation ink syringes is its filling bottle where ink is stored. However, the other part is transferring needle. However, these transferring needles are detachable. These Sublimation ink syringes are for sublimation printing. There are many sizes of syringes. However, the most used ink syringe sizes are 10ml, 20ml, 60ml, and 100ml.
Qualities of Sublimation Ink Syringes
There are the following properties of these syringes:
- Easy to use
- Pocket friendly
- Easily cleaned with water.
How To Fill Cartridges With Sublimation Ink Syringes
The process of filling is easy. However, you need to be very careful and attentive throughout the process. Things you need for this process are as follows:
- Ink Cartridges
- Sublimation ink syringes
- Different colors of ink like cyan, magenta, and yellow.
- Cleaning solution.
- Cartridges kit.
Process Of Filling Multi-Ink Cartridges Using Ink Syringes
Here is the process of filling multi-ink cartridges using ink syringes.
- First, remove the tag from the ink cartridges to know the place of ink that contains different ink. There are three spots for every ink.
- Place the cartridges print head into distilled water for about 5 to 10 minutes to clean the extra ink.
- Now fill the three syringes with different colors of inks such as cyan, yellow, and magenta. Fill about 2-3 ml of ink in every ink cartridge with the help of sublimation ink syringes.
- Remove the extra ink with the help of tissues and a cleaning solution.
- Place ink cartridges into the kit and extract about 1ml of ink from the cartridges. This step helps to give clear and neat results while printing.
- Remove the cartridges kit from the ink container and wipe it with tissues.
- After this step, place your ink cartridge into your printer and enjoy the colorful printing results.
These syringes are compatible with almost every printer. However, these syringes are compatible with cartridges of desktop printers, especially with SureColor P800 and Pro3800 printers. All printers use ink syringes. However, most printer companies mention compatible cartridges and syringes on their boxes. Also, information regarding syringes and cartridges should be specified on the printer’s instruction guide.
We have concluded some facts after reading about sublimation ink syringes. The filling process of cartridges is trouble-free and manageable. However, you need to be cautious in this process. Otherwise, the outcome of printing will not be significant. The process contains different steps. Therefore, you need to cautiously follow every step.